Description + story of my Journey to Sokiryany

Kim Hershorn

Oct 7, 2021, 9:03:46 AM10/7/21
to sokiryany-j...@googlegroups.com, marvinh...@gmail.com, noreen....@gmail.com, robhers...@gmail.com
Hi guys,
See the PDF attached for the description and story of my journey to Sokiryany.
Sorry for the late sharing of this. I was in Ukraine for a while, and on the go constantly! I’ve only just returned home to Jerusalem. I thought I’d share the pics as a memory movie of my trip to the town that my Zaida Harry left with his family for Montreal as a child in the early 1920s. Didn’t mean for this to be as long as it is, but I just kept writing...
Would love to hear your thoughts, questions, etc.
Much love and best wishes, Kim
A Sokyryany journey .pdf

Susana Hasenson

Oct 7, 2021, 2:24:07 PM10/7/21
to sokiryany-j...@googlegroups.com
Thank You!!!! I enjoyed reading about your trip. I tried to imagine what you described. I did not receive the pictures which I would have loved to see.

For any issues or further assistance, don't hesitate to contact the group's administrator at 435....@gmail.com

Good luck for everyone of us in our quests for tracing back stories we did not ask to be forgotten.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Sokiryany Jewish Roots" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sokiryany-jewish-roots/CACH%3DSG1Da14aHhZ%3DD-jxMUEG4XxtBVo4jDCJfAn3-%2BrxwBtJ%3Dg%40mail.gmail.com.

Avraham

Nov 7, 2021, 6:52:30 AM11/7/21
to sokiryany-j...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for the (very) late reply, Kim.
Thank you for sharing the data to the group.

Avraham

Kim Hershorn

Nov 8, 2021, 7:54:08 AM11/8/21
to sokiryany-j...@googlegroups.com
My pleasure! It was such a meaningful and wonderful journey... Happy to share with you guys. I'm going back there so happy to keep this conversation going or explore this further with anyone interested. :)