[BEST STOCK OPTIONS and NIFTY OPTIONS TIPS of INDIAN STOCK MARKETS from the most tusted GURUS !!] Positive Profits Part 4 - Join Sokhi Team of Real Traders to make most from Indian Stock Markets

Sokhi Trading !!

Dec 4, 2015, 1:56:55 AM12/4/15
to sokhit...@googlegroups.com

Hello Blog Readers,

SOKHI HIDDEN GEM of Month of September XENSXXXX is up by 35%..! Target are HUGEEE :-)

On 24th November we have entered a New Trade will update you as soon as we book our PROFIT :-)

Hope you have got the Contract Notes of our last trade in IBHF - Amazing 16,000 - 18,000 Profits.

Before you proceed just Recall the 3 Parts of the Positive Profits - [ Positive Profits Part 1 ] [ Positive Profits Part 2 ] [ Positive Profits Part 3 ]

Today I want to share with you 5 more message of Happiness, Love and Trust of our SOKHI TEAM MEMBERS :

** Click here to Enlarge. [Dear Deepak, Tons of thanks for your timely call on Indiabulls Housing Finance and I made a profit of Rs.16,000/- as I couldn't catch the right price. Amazing profit in a week's time. You are the God of Finance and may God bless you & your family with good health, wealth & peace forever. Regards, Prakash Srinivasan ]

** Click here to Enlarge. [Dear Mr Sokhi, My heartfelt appreciation to your trade guidance in our last trade in IBHF. I was a little late in responding to your call and bought IBHF Future at Rs.605.00 one lot and sold the call at Rs.5 pre. Today I sold it at Rs.640 and squared call at Rs.10.85. This is the second real trade profit I have made under your directions and accept y heartfelt joyous thanks for it. Balle Balle. H K Gaikwad ..BHEL Nagpur ]

** Click here to Enlarge. [Hello sir..good call India bulls housing I have entered @ 616 and short call of 640 @ 8.05 and exited at 635 in future and and 8.5 from call . and I also entered in one lot @607 yesterday and short call of 620 @ 11 and exited same day @616 and 12. Good call phah ji earned appox 22000..Thanks ]

** Click here to Enlarge. [ Dear Chanpreet..Thanks once again the amazing call of IBHF. Booked profit of Rs 19000 in Fut of IBHF. I exited the Call option almost at the cost. Fut trade copy placed below. Thanks buddy once again. Cdr (Retd) Sanjay Ojha ]

** Click here to Enlarge. [ Dear Sir, I have 2 lots @ average of 609.50 & both sold @ 645. i have seen message late. so my profit is 56800-call option loss 4800=52000 profit..Bharat J Raja ]

IMP : Make sure you subscribe to our Youtube Channel - Click here to Subscribe.

[ I don't want to show off or make you feel bad with such emails all I want to tell you is that Making Money in Stock Markets is all about Capital Management + Strategies + Patience + Conviction + Mindset. You can see the Videos of all traders of SOKHI TEAM at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8Zczdi-oyFb1wgJQ4e9qjw/videos ]

Remember " YOU Don't Have to Start Wealthy to Become Wealthy "

http://sokhifinancialfreedom.instapage.com/

I want to INVITE YOU to join our SOKHI TEAM from this Series to trade under our Guidance..

You can now make your payment Online though Credit Cards / Debit Cards / Online Banking to be a Part of SOKHI TEAM :

Payment for 3 months Subscription of SOKHI TEAM ( Click Here - Rs 9,450 - ** Rs 450 extra as processing charges )
Payment for 6 months Subscription of SOKHI TEAM ( Click Here - Rs 12,600 - ** Rs 600 extra as processing charges )
Payment for 12 months Subscription of SOKHI TEAM ( Click Here - Rs 19,850 - ** Rs 850 extra as processing charges )
Payment for LIFETIME ASSOCIATION with SOKHI TEAM ( Click Here - Rs 33,950 - ** Rs 950 extra as processing charges )
Payment for Sokhi Investors Pack for 12 months - Hidden Gem Stock ( Click here Rs 12,150 - ** Rs 150 extra as processing charge )

http://sokhifinancialfreedom.instapage.com/

Click here to SEE - Positive Profits Part 3 of Indian Bulls Housing Finance + Contract Notes

Click here to SEE - Positive Profits Part 2 of Indian Bulls Housing Finance

Click here to SEE - Positive Profits Part 1 of Indian Bulls Housing Finance

Click here to SEE - Jaspal Singh see his BIGGEST Profits in last 5 years of Trading

Click here to SEE - 89 EMA - Secret Strategy to make money always

Click here to SEE - Meet Traders who JOIN SOKHITEAM for LIFETIME - Charges to be Increased !

Click here to SEE - Will Intra-day Trading Make you Rich ?

Click here to SEE - Mr.Sanjay Ojha (Retd) CDR from Indian Navy sends us a Letter.

Click here to SEE - Trading after 7 years, Nehal Shah send his Video

Click here to SEE - Mr. ShriShail wants to Upgrade to Lifetime - WHY ?

Click here to SEE - Ramu Ji wants to Upgrade to Lifetime - WHY ?

Click here to SEE - Sokhi Team Meets Brian Tracy - Inspirational Message + Video

Click here to SEE - Balbeer Singh Loves doing Options Writing with SOKHI TEAM

Click here to SEE - Trust & Faith in Trading with SOKHI TEAM

Click here to SEE - Video Message for you from Mr.P Venu ( Kerala, India)

Click here to SEE - Shaandaar Profits in EXIDE + Contract Notes [ Part 3 ]

Click here to SEE - Shaandaar Profits in EXIDE [ Part 2 ]

Click here to SEE - Shaandaar Profits in EXIDE [ Part 1 ]

Click here to SEE - Making Money from 14,000 Feet above Sea Level..

Click here to SEE - Download Secret to Explosive Stock Markets Profit

Click here to SEE - The Most Important Reason from my Success

Click here to SEE - Why you should not Buy OPTIONS + Download 101 Option Trading Secrets by Kenneth Trester

Click here to SEE - A Mail with a Underlying Meaning from a 3.5 yrs Old Life Time Member

Click here to SEE - Sokhi Hidden Gem for Month of Sept 2015 up 20%

Click here to SEE - Case Study of Members going for Life Time Association with SOKHI TEAM !

Click here to SEE - Awesome 13,000 Profits Booked in Nifty Option Write Trade + Contract Notes[ Part 3 ]

Click here to SEE - Awesome 13,000 Profits Booked in Nifty Option Write Trade [ Part 2 ]

Click here to SEE - Awesome 13,000 Profits Booked in Nifty Option Write Trade [ Part 1 ]

Click here to SEE - Nifty 7400 PUT Option write trade - Why this is a Perfect TRADE ?

Click here to SEE - Free Technical Analysis Video which works wonder if applied !

Click here to SEE - Contract Notes of Sun Pharma Trade 33,000 Rs Profits.

Click here to SEE - Mr. Rajan Parida goes for LIFE TIME MEMBERSHIP within 18 days WHY ?

Click here to SEE - Journey of a Stock Trader from 4 lakhs to 8 lakhs ( Brand New Video )

Click here to SEE - Full Details of Art and Science of Trading Course

Click here to SEE - Stock up 79% in 2 months ?

Click here to SEE - Sokhi Secret Divergence Strategy which will do WONDERS if APPLIED !

Click here to SEE - 10 life-changing lessons I've learned from Wayne Dyer

Click here to SEE - Video from Bakul Gala Trading for 7 years atleast Made money with Sokhi Team !

Click here to SEE - Sokhi Hidden Gem Released Grab it Now.

Click here to SEE - 21 SECRETS which will CHANGE your LIFE !

Click here to SEE - Journey of Mr.Uday ji from 1 month membership to Life Time Association.

Click here to SEE - Nifty touches a new 52 week low our TRADE UP 15% !!

Click here to SEE - A Facebook Chat with a Member from Copenhagen, Demark who went for Life Time Association.

Click here to SEE - Why have we done only 5 trades in 2015 ?.

Click here to SEE - Meet the 47 Real Traders who joined our SOKHI TEAM in JULY.

Click here to SEE - See this Video " The truth about Stock Markets " no guru will tell you this.

Click here to SEE - Make sure you see this Video Testimonial if you want to join us..

Click here to SEE - Have you ever seen something like this !

Click here to SEE - What is there Which Money Can't Buy ?

Click here to SEE - Part of 4 of Profit of Sunpharma Futures Trades

Click here to SEE - Video Testimony from Mr. Ram Mogavir

Click here to SEE - Part of 3 of Profit of Sunpharma Futures Trades

Click here to SEE - Part of 2 of Profit of Sunpharma Futures Trades

Click here to SEE - Part of 1 of Profit of Sunpharma Futures Trades + Gifts !

Click here to SEE - Download Ebooks worth Rs 5,000+.

--
Posted By Sokhi Trading !! to BEST STOCK OPTIONS and NIFTY OPTIONS TIPS of INDIAN STOCK MARKETS from the most tusted GURUS !! at 12/03/2015 10:56:00 PM

Sokhi Trading !!

Dec 4, 2015, 1:56:55 AM12/4/15
to sokhit...@googlegroups.com
Posted By Sokhi Trading !! to Share Trading @ Sokhi Trading : Pure Profit !! at 12/04/2015 12:26:00 PM

Sokhi Trading !!

Dec 4, 2015, 1:56:55 AM12/4/15
to sokhit...@googlegroups.com
Posted By Sokhi Trading !! to SOKHI PAID SERVICES - MULTIBAGGERS - HIDDEN GEMS - STOCK OPTIONS & NIFTY OPTIONS !! at 12/03/2015 10:56:00 PM