EGU session SSS5.6 "Visible and infrared spectroscopy in soil science - current and future research and developments"

Raphael.Vis...@csiro.au

Jan 6, 2014, 8:33:08 PM1/6/14
to Raphael.Vis...@csiro.au, stef...@wzw.tum.de, a.mo...@cranfield.ac.uk
Dear colleague,

we want to invite you to our EGU session SSS5.6 "Visible and infrared
spectroscopy in soil science - current and future research and developments"

Assoc. Professor David J. Brown (Crop and Soil Science, Washington State
University) is the invited speaker!

Deadline for abstract submission: 16 January 2014 (13:00 CET)

The session is dedicated to all applications of reflectance spectroscopy in
soil science - in the wavelength range from the visible to the mid infrared
and using bidirectional, diffuse and fourier-transformed spectroscopy,
photoacoustic spectroscopy, and imaging spectrometers. Contributions focused
on fundamental soil spectroscopy, development of spectral libraries,
chemometrics, data mining, applications in agriculture, soil mapping and
monitoring, and others are encouraged. We also very much welcome
contributions from field- and lab-based applications, applied and
theoretical studies covering soil physical, biological and chemical
properties.

We are looking very much forward and would be very happy in receiving your
contributions.

With our best regards,

The convenors Markus Steffens, Abdul Mounem Mouazen, Raphael Viscarra Rossel

Date and time: Vienna, Austria, 27 April - 02 May 2014 Detailed information
for abstract submission:

Raphael VISCARRA ROSSEL | Principal Research Scientist | CSIRO Land and Water | Bruce E. Butler Laboratory, Clunies Ross St, Black Mountain, Acton ACT 2601 | PO BOX 1666 Canberra ACT 2600 | t. +61 2 6246 5945 | m. +61 467 769 364 | Chair International Union of Soil Science Working Group on Proximal Soil Sensing | www.researcherid.com/rid/B-4061-2011 | scholar.google.com.au/citations?hl=en&user=KpJdvKEAAAAJ

Kusumo, Bambang

Jan 6, 2014, 8:40:59 PM1/6/14
to soil-spe...@googlegroups.com, stef...@wzw.tum.de, a.mo...@cranfield.ac.uk

Dear Raphael,

Thank you for your reminder.

I wish I can get funding to go to Vienna.

Cheers

Bambang