WG-PSS and 3rd Global Workshop

Raphael.Vis...@csiro.au

Jan 30, 2013, 8:37:19 PM1/30/13
to Raphael.Vis...@csiro.au
Dear colleagues,

We are writing to remind you that there is still time to submit an abstract for the workshop in Potsdam.

As you know, the 3rd Global Workshop on Proximal Soil Sensing will be held in Potsdam. Robin Gebbers and colleagues are well into the organising and the workshop promises to be as good as the previous in Sydney (2008) and Montreal (2010). Once again, we expect to have an interesting and useful meeting. We look forward to seeing you there!

Please see the dedicated workshop website for details and to submit your abstract and register: www.atb-potsdam.de/gwpss2013<http://www.atb-potsdam.de/gwpss2013>

In this website, register your name and affiliation in the “Registration” menu. (This has no financial implication. Payment is a separate step).

After registration you will receive an e-mail from our conference management system. The e-mail will contain a link to your personal GWPSS2013 web-site. Please use this link for managing your submission. Store the link somewhere safe.

The workshop organisers are offering a seminar on ‘Computation in proximal soil sensing with R’. This will be free of charge for participants at the GWPSS2013. However, we have only 16 places. Four of them are already reserved. For reservation please send an e-mail to gwps...@atb-potsdam.de<mailto:gwps...@atb-potsdam.de> and enter “R seminar” as subject. >> First come first serve <<

There was a network failure today from 13:00 to about 16:45 hrs (European time). For those who have tried to submit their abstracts during this time, please try again. Apologies for any inconvenience.

A flyer is attached with information on the workshop and a hands-on workshop on computation with R.

I think that is all for now. See you in Potsdam!

Best wishes,

Raphael and Slava
Chair, Vice-Chari IUSS Working Group PSS

PS the WG-PSS website is up again! See www.proximalsoilsensing.org

t. 0467 769 364
_________________________
Sent from my mobile device

GWPSS2013_Flyer5[2].gif
GWPSS 2013 Seminar Computation in proximal soil sensing with R[2].pdf

Eyal Ben Dor

Feb 4, 2013, 8:19:23 AM2/4/13
to soil-spe...@googlegroups.com
Dear Raphael

I tried to submit the abstract and found out that the submission day has
been passed.
Is it possible to accept my abstract in this (4 days) late stage?

Best

Eyal

Eyal Ben Dor

Feb 4, 2013, 8:21:05 AM2/4/13
to Raphael.Vis...@csiro.au, soil-spe...@googlegroups.com
Dear Raphael

I tried to submit the abstract and found out that the submission date has