Fwd: 2011 PSS Workshop

Viscarra Rossel, Raphael (CLW, Black Mountain)

Oct 12, 2010, 6:28:03 PM10/12/10
to soil-spectroscopy@googlegroups.com Soil Spectroscopy Group, pedom...@googlegroups.com

Subject: 2011 PSS Workshop

Dear all:

It is my pleasure to invite you to the Second Global Workshop on Proximal
Soil Sensing scheduled for May 15-18 in Montreal, Canada. We will accept
the abstracts for workshop presentations until December 1, 2010, after
which the scientific committee will review them. Workshop details and an
abstract submission form can be found at

http://www.friglobalevents.com/pss

or directed from

http://www.proximalsoilsensing.org.

With any technical issues related to abstract submission, contact Daniele
Chapman (dan...@friglobalevents.com or 1-514-509-2113). Please contact me with
any general inquiries about the workshop.

Sincerely,

Slava

--
Viacheslav I. Adamchuk, Ph.D., P.E.
Associate Professor, Bioresource Engineering Department, McGill University