My post on Greta's page

Seth Itzkan

Sep 24, 2019, 12:05:35 PM9/24/19
to Soil Age, Healthy Soils Coalition
My post on Greta's page

Hi Greta Thunberg, Thank you for your courageous efforts. I'm sorry I didn't get to see you in Foley Square in NYC, but I was there holding the Soil4Climate banner. We advocate for soil restoration as a climate solution. This is the complementary side of the climate fight - actually removing excess carbon dioxide from the atmosphere. This is needed because we are already past the point where just eliminating fossil fuel burning will be good enough to prevent a climate catastrophe. I hope you and others will investigate this "drawdown" opportunity. It has great potential. Best regards, and with much love and admiration, - Seth

John Feldman

Sep 24, 2019, 12:37:17 PM9/24/19
to soil...@googlegroups.com
That’s great Seth, bravo for you.

John Feldman
Hummingbird Films, New York
cell phone: 518 821 4582

Symbiotic Earth: How Lynn Margulis rocked the boat and started a scientific revolution

--
Also on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/Soil4Climate/
---

Nan Hildreth

Sep 24, 2019, 2:06:34 PM9/24/19
to soil...@googlegroups.com

Land use change is not just necessary, restoring life is easier and faster than ending all fossil fuel emissions. We added up the numbers on the 80 solutions researched by Project Drawdown and found 40% more impact from land use change as energy change.  The debate over energy is more polarizing than abortion.   WWI type trench warfare.

--
Also on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/Soil4Climate/
---
Nan Hildreth
713-504-9901

Glenn Gall

May 8, 2022, 8:31:54 AM5/8/22
to soil...@googlegroups.com
Seth --

After watching the Savory film on Jörgen Andersson's work on the Savory Hub in Sweden, I sent a comment to Greta, encouraging her to visit. Here's my note with a link to the film. You can Like my comment or add a comment here -- https://www.facebook.com/gretathunbergsweden/posts/572611464221553?comment_id=580838369791249

I'm looking forward to the book!! [https://www.theguardian.com/books/2022/mar/31/greta-thunberg-the-climate-book-crisi] Thank you!! My work is to cool the earth by restoring landscapes, reducing heat produced by bare ground and increasing cooling with living, productive vegetation. I hope you can visit this nearby farm -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9b6nwJayqY and see the results of such restoration!! It can be a rapid and massive way to cool our earth ... naturally! Much love to you!!

Glenn

Seth Itzkan

May 8, 2022, 11:00:10 AM5/8/22
to soil...@googlegroups.com
Wonderful Glenn. Thanks.

--
Seth J. Itzkan

Cofounder, Soil4Climate Inc.
Join the global movement of scientists, practitioners, and engaged citizens working to make soil a climate solution
soil4climate.org | soil4climate.org/donate
facebook.com/groups/soil4climate
twitter.com/soil4climate | instagram.com/soil4climate/