Fwd: Special Event—A Call To Farms

Seth Itzkan

Aug 12, 2022, 3:08:19 PM8/12/22
to Comfood, Soil Age, Healthy Soils Coalition, Healthy Soils Legislation, Sequestering Carbon in Soil: Addressing The Climate Threat
fyi

image.png

A Call to Farms!

Dear Friends,
Please see this event announcement from our friend and colleague Woody Tasch, visionary founder of both the Slow Money Institute and Beet Coin (not to be confused with BitCoin - although purposefully a play on words).