Happy #EarthDay. Can I interest you in some #soil #carbon?

1 view

Seth Itzkan

Apr 22, 2022, 8:41:01 AM4/22/22
to Soil Age

Happy Earth Day cow soil carbon.png

Happy #EarthDay. Can I interest you in some #soil #carbon?

Holistic regenerative grazing at White Oak Pastures in Bluffton, Georgia, USA, is building soil carbon at a rate of 1.02 tons per acre per year (2.29 Mg/C/ha/yr), Rowntree et al (2020). https://tinyurl.com/zrwpxacw

--
Seth J. Itzkan

Cofounder, Soil4Climate Inc.
Join the global movement of scientists, practitioners, and engaged citizens working to make soil a climate solution
soil4climate.org | soil4climate.org/donate
facebook.com/groups/soil4climate
twitter.com/soil4climate | instagram.com/soil4climate/