Regenerative Grazing for Climate Change Mitigation

Seth Itzkan

Sep 14, 2021, 3:06:45 PM9/14/21
to Healthy Soils Coalition, Soil Age
Dear Friends, This is probably the best presentation I've ever given. It was last Saturday in NYC for the Bard College MBA in Sustainability. I was a guest lecturer for the legendary Hunter Lovins who was teaching a course titled Principles of Sustainability. Please check it out. It's heartfelt and gets right to the point. Good discussion afterwards is also recorded. These were smart students. The presentation starts about 2 minutes into the livestream. Thanks, - s

Regenerative Grazing for Climate Change Mitigation

--
Seth J. Itzkan
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Soil4Climate/