Gates-funded (fake food) facility burnt to the ground

1 view

Seth Itzkan

Jul 11, 2022, 10:50:35 PM7/11/22
to Comfood, Healthy Soils Coalition, Soil Age

The “plant-based” fake food future - oh the joy! Wouldn’t it be much easier just to promote real food from real farms grown in real soil where animal agriculture - done right - is a central tenet, both for human health and environmental stewardship? Is that so difficult? I guess this is what #Monbidiot means by “rewilding.” There’s an untouched 6-pack in the cooler. Wake me when this nightmare is over.

--
Seth J. Itzkan

Cofounder, Soil4Climate Inc.
Join the global movement of scientists, practitioners, and engaged citizens working to make soil a climate solution
soil4climate.org | soil4climate.org/donate
facebook.com/groups/soil4climate
twitter.com/soil4climate | instagram.com/soil4climate/