Feeling Thankful - Soil4Climate hats on display at Groundswell at in Belgium

Seth Itzkan

Jun 26, 2024, 4:52:37 PM (10 days ago) Jun 26
to Soil Age
image.png

Lovely Day!

Hi Friends,

What a joy to see regenerative ag heroes Owen Langham and Patrick Worms posting today with their Soil4Climate hats handsomely displayed. Yebo! This is pleasant and unexpected. Owen is at the #Groundswell Regenerative Agriculture Show and Conference in Hertfordshire, UK. https://groundswellag.com/

It was my honor to speak there two years ago (2022). A video of my presentation, titled "Keepers of the Thermostat: How Farmers & Ranchers can be Climate Heroes," is viewable here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgjeBXqSz-8

It's a good overview of everything that Soil4Climate stands for.

A key part of my presentation is the work of Dr. Gregory Retallack, particularly his 2013 paper, "Global Cooling by Grassland Soils of the Geological Past and Near Future." The official page is here https://www.annualreviews.org/content/journals/10.1146/annurev-earth-050212-124001. A downloadable PDF at the link below.

Also, I'm delighted to see the post from Patrick Worms on LinkedIn. https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:7211770964123009025/

Patrick is in front of the greenhouse INAGRO in West Flanders, Belgium. For those who don't know, Patrick is Senior Policy Advisor with World Agroforestry and a Soil4Climate Advisory Board member. Yebo!

Those of you who want a Soil4Climate hat, the best approach is to make a donation of $100 or more to our East Africa fundraiser. https://soil4climate.networkforgood.com/projects/229020-skin-of-the-earth-soil-for-east-africa

You can also just order it from our store. Note: separate order form and price for shipments outside of the US. Thank you, again.
--
Seth J. Itzkan

Cofounder, Soil4Climate Inc.
Join the global movement of scientists, practitioners, and engaged citizens working to make soil a climate solution
Web | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Linktr.ee