Ethiopian Gadaa system of resource management - Soil4Climate Clubhouse discussion

Seth Itzkan

Sep 29, 2022, 4:02:34 PM9/29/22
to Soil Age
S4C clubhouse.jpeg
Please join us for our 4th Soil4Climate Clubhouse session. The topic is the Ethiopian Gadaa system of resource management.

Our guest will be Prof. Emeritus Gufu Oba at the Faculty of Landscape and Society (LANDSAM) in the Norwegian University of Life Sciences. We will discuss his experiences on rangeland management and the importance of the Ethiopian Gadaa system on managing resources during prolonged drought cycles. Professor Girma Gebresenbet of the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences will also join us in the discussion.

--
Seth J. Itzkan

Cofounder, Soil4Climate Inc.
Join the global movement of scientists, practitioners, and engaged citizens working to make soil a climate solution
soil4climate.org | soil4climate.org/donate
facebook.com/groups/soil4climate
twitter.com/soil4climate | instagram.com/soil4climate/