Fwd: Thank You! Huge Success with Skin of the Earth Fundraiser for Regen Ag in East Africa!

Seth Itzkan

May 10, 2024, 8:40:29 AMMay 10
to Soil Age
Fyi

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Seth Itzkan <ma...@networkforgood.com>
Date: Fri, May 10, 2024 at 8:00 AM
Subject: Thank You! Huge Success with Skin of the Earth Fundraiser for Regen Ag in East Africa!
To: <ad...@soil4climate.org>

Thank You!

We're so close! We can do this! We can reach our goal!

Dear Friends of Soil Restoration, thank you so much! Your donations have been outstanding and heartwarming. Yebo! We are now almost at our goal of $15K by Mother's Day (May 12th in the U.S.) We can do this! Your support helps regenerative cropping and grazing efforts in East Africa where it is needed most! See details here.

Your Donations Matter!

$5 buys a bale of hay.

$25 buys potting bags, watering cans, and other gardening supplies.

$70 buys a sheep.

$100 leases 100 acres for a month.

$300 buys a cow.

$1,200 buys a bull.

$3,000 buys a herd which can be named in your honor.

Soil4Climate is helping regenerative cropping and grazing projects in Malawi, Kenya, and Tanzania. See details here.

Stand With Regen Ag in East Africa!

Remember: Free Soil4Climate Hat with Each $100 Donation

Of course you'll look great in a new Soil4Climate hat made of organic cotton and hemp! One free for every donation of $100 or more! Donate today!

Maasai herders in Tanzania showing gratitude for hay relief during the drought of 2020 - 2023. During a drought, hay saves lives! Thank you!

Soil4Climate Inc

PO Box 332
Thetford Center, VT 05075

Email not displaying correctly?

View it in your browser

Unsubscribe

FacebookTwitterInstagram
--
Seth J. Itzkan

Cofounder, Soil4Climate Inc.
Join the global movement of scientists, practitioners, and engaged citizens working to make soil a climate solution
Web | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Linktr.ee