Go Bobolinks!

Seth Itzkan

Jun 21, 2021, 6:54:15 AM6/21/21
to Soil Age

Go Bobolinks!

The newest awesome product from Blue Nest Beef - Russ Conser's company producing yummy food that is 100% grassfed and National Audubon Society certified as nesting bird friendly. Use code "bobos4c" to get $10 off your order.
Karl and I tried them and I can tell you that they'll make you both strong and smart! Yebo!
BoboLinks Promo composite slide.png
--
Seth J. Itzkan
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Soil4Climate/

henry buehler

Jul 8, 2021, 12:24:55 PM7/8/21
to soil...@googlegroups.com
July !4 EU will publish a broader package of climate policies , eventually creating financial incentive to store carbon .. The big push has to pay big companies to continue fraud , Pumped ground storage of CO2 .
To continue clean coal power . The biggest  reduction of co2 has come from Bio - Diesel , Renewable Diesel , neste Talouselämä magazine named Neste's NEXBTL renewable diesel as the most groundbreaking Finnish business innovation of the new millennium . Neste has been criticized for using palm oil and palm fatty acid distillate, a by‐product of physical refining of crude palm oil products, as a part of its feedstock for renewable products.[57][74] Critics include of WWF,[74] Greenpeace,[75] Biofuelwatch[57] and Milieudefensie,[76] among others.
Destroying Orangutang habitats .
There is plan to ban palm oil by 2018 , Some people in Kenya can not afford palm oil as a food staple .
Yield from palm oil is 3.16 tonnes pre hectare whereas soy oil is 0.5 tonnes per hectare .
Archer Daniels Midland is making push for !00% Biodiesel and building optimustec , optimus trucks that can be run on this fuel .
NEXBTL renewable diesel can be used in diesel vehicle with no modification .
I propose creating islands from volcano ash to grow oil palm and surround them with Mangrove and coral .
Henry Buehler

--
Also on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/Soil4Climate/
---