REQS

swapna

Feb 14, 2013, 12:42:05 PM2/14/13

Hi

Greetings!!

Hope you are doing well, right now we have an urgent requirement for one of our client. Hereby I am sending the requirement for your perusal, please go through it and let me know if you have any consultants available and please send me there updated resume along with Contact information and rate.  Appreciate your early response.

9+yrs SAP Payroll Lead Functional Analyst
Location:                      Warsaw, IN
Duration:                     5+ months

Need someone familiar with the Payroll integrations to make sure we are testing thoroughly the payroll pieces.
Required Skills:

SAP Payroll experience
Responsibilities:

Team Lead of the payroll area (must be strong and experienced)
Expected Deliverables:

deliver the payroll upgrade and testing

SAP APO SNP Consultant
Location: DC
Duration: 2 years

Only  USC needed ( security clearance preferred)

8+yrs SAP PI Administrator with Basis Experience

Long beach CA

6+ months

Swapna

Sr. Technical Recruiter

cid:image001.png@01CCC0F3.9287C8E0SFSF_SAP_ConsultingPartner

C: 630-444-7436 // F: 847-556-1234

Email: swa...@3coresystems.com // Url: 3coresystems.com

IM: Yahoo : swapna2956 // Gtalk : swapna2956

www.linkedin.com/in/pswapnakishore