Urgent REQS

1 view

swapna

Feb 7, 2013, 11:51:15 AM2/7/13

Hi

Greetings!!

Hope you are doing well, right now we have an urgent requirement for one of our client. Hereby I am sending the requirement for your perusal, please go through it and let me know if you have any consultants available and please send me there updated resume along with Contact information and rate.  Appreciate your early response.

10+yrs Senior SAP Business Analyst (Sr. SAP MM Consultant)
Duration : 6 Months
Location : Los Angeles, CA
Minimum Qualifications:
• At least Three (3) full cycle SAP project experiences.
• Consultant's with at least Ten (10) years of SAP MM/IM/SRM
• Looking for someone with MM/Inventory Management experience with knowledge of SRM integration
• Good to have Public Sector experience.
• Need good communication skills
• Sr. SAP MM Consultant with Primary exp around:
1. Material Master, Material Groups
2. MRP
3. MM-FI Integration
4. MM- SRM Integration
5. MM Data Conversion

Senior QlikView Developer/Analyst
PA
Duration: 9 months

Incumbent will participate on a cross-functional team to design, build, test and deploy complex analytical solutions utilizing QlikView versions 9 - 11
Responsibilities include:
1) participating in business requirements and design review sessions
2) providing input on proposing, evaluating, and selecting appropriate design alternatives which meet requirements and are consistent with our current standards and processes
3) extracting, transforming and loading data into QlikView applications
4) developing, testing, debugging QlikView applications
5) migrating code across development and testing landscapes
6) creating publisher jobs
7) developing documentation
8) transferring knowledge and landing application to BI Support team
Experience:
• 3+ years experience utilizing QlikView to implement complex analytical solutions which access data from multiple sources
• Minimum 5 years experience developing Business Intelligence (BI) and Analytical Solutions
• Experience creating extract/transform/.load routines from data sources including SAP BW, SAP R/3, MS SQL Server as well as other data sources
• Solid experience developing complex QlikView data models
• Experience in Chemicals industry a plus
Skills:
• QlikView
o Developing effective QlikView data models
o Developing front end applications using QlikView technology
o Utilizing scripting language to meet complex business requirements
o Utilizing QlikView Publisher capabilities
• Development/Testing/Processes
o Extract, transform and load data from multiple data sources into the QlikView application
o Design, build, test and debug QlikView solutions based upon specified requirements
o Follow implementation standards
o Utilize source control tools
o Follow deployment process
o Tune data loads and QlikView application for efficient performance
• General
o Effective communication skills (written, verbal, and listening)
o Good problem solving and testing skills
o Fluent in English
o Knowledge of UC4 job scheduling a plus
o Knowledge of SAP Business Warehouse (BW) a plus

8+yrs SAP FICO consultant with Treasury expenses and perform Data Migration activities
Location:                      Calgary, Canada
Duration:                     6+ Months

SAP FICO consultant with Treasury expenses and perform Data Migration activities

8+yrs SAP Real Estate - Flexible Planning
Location:                      Nashville, TN
Duration:                     7+ months
Need excellent candidate with expertise in Real Estate - Flexible Planning

10+yrs SAP BW/ ISU/Technical Architect
Location:                      Boise, ID

Duration:                     12+ months
Need candidate with expertise in BW/ ISU/Technical Architect
Heavy background on SAP BW w. IS-U's Billing and/or CR&B module exp.
Re-conciliation of Billing & FICA Experience is a MUST

Swapna

Sr. Technical Recruiter

cid:image001.png@01CCC0F3.9287C8E0SFSF_SAP_ConsultingPartner

C: 630-444-7436 // F: 847-556-1234

Email: swa...@3coresystems.com // Url: 3coresystems.com

IM: Yahoo : swapna2956 // Gtalk : swapna2956

www.linkedin.com/in/pswapnakishore