A study on Group Decision-Making in Software Architecture

henry muccini

Aug 25, 2013, 2:27:08 PM8/25/13
to softwareeng...@googlegroups.com

Dear Colleague,

As a part of our research work on Group Decision-Making in Software Architecture, we are conducting a survey to understand the current group decision making processes followed by practitioners, the challenges they face and how the processes followed correspond to popular methods available in literature.

Expected participants: practitioners involved in group decision making and software architecture, or researchers with industrial expertise or knowledge on the topic.

Survey: We have about 34 questions, available at:

In Return for Your Time:

After receiving your response, we shall share with you a summary of the results of the survey once we compile them.

We will also send you any report resulting from this activity (not disclosing information about yourself and your company).

Thanking you in advance for your valuable time.

Henry Muccini, University of L'Aquila, Italy

V.Smrithi Rekha, Amrita University, India