Urgent Reqs

swapna

Feb 21, 2013, 12:00:36 PM2/21/13

Hi

Greetings!!

Hope you are doing well, right now we have an urgent requirement for one of our client. Hereby I am sending the requirement for your perusal, please go through it and let me know if you have any consultants available and please send me there updated resume along with Contact information and rate.  Appreciate your early response.

Job Title: Sr. SAP PS Consultant

Duration: 1 year

Location: Calgary, Canada

Job Description:

·         Experience in all project phases (blueprint, design, realization, testing, implementation, support) for the SAP Project System module.

·         Strong Experience of PS functions like settlements, project creation, budgeting, investment management, etc

·         Serve as a liaison between business divisions and application development. This also includes documenting and articulating tactical and strategic requirements to management, business stakeholders and developers for the purpose of developing solutions for the business units involved.

·         Understand underlying customizations and business processes within the PS module in order to adequately support, enhance and provide solutions to the business"

·         Experience of SAP PPM.

·         Experience with integration to other related modules such as PM, FI CO, AP, AM etc

·         Strong communication skills

SAP Product Costing w/ Material Ledger
Location:                      Ohio
Duration:                     3+ Months

Need a product costing consultant to assist with BP activities.
Configuration experience at a global consumer products company is a Plus.
Strong communication & leadership skills to be able to translate SAP terminology & functionality into understandable common terms that the business will understand.
Specific experience configuring the following functionality is required:
- Material ledger actual costing
- Product Costing for Make-to-Order and Make-to-Stock (both Repetitive and Discrete) manufacturing processes
- Overhead Management-Cost Center Accounting and Internal Order Accounting
Prior implementation experience with the following scenarios is highly desirable:
- Implementing in manufacturing environments with complex supply chains and many intercompany transfers before final finished product complete.
- Implementing EHP5 functionality for transfer pricing
- Implementing in manufacturing environments with a maquiladora
- Implementing Cost Collectors for Discrete Manufacturing
- Implementing Distribution of Usage Variances functionality
- Working closely with Production Planning to configure routing activities for clients who have never used routings

Swapna

Sr. Technical Recruiter

cid:image001.png@01CCC0F3.9287C8E0SFSF_SAP_ConsultingPartnerSAPInsider HR 2013 Conference

C: 630-444-7436 // F: 847-556-1234

Email: swa...@3coresystems.com // Url: 3coresystems.com

IM: Yahoo : swapna2956 // Gtalk : swapna2956

www.linkedin.com/in/pswapnakishore