REQS

swapna

Mar 4, 2013, 2:05:08 PM3/4/13

Hi

Greetings!!

Hope you are doing well, right now we have an urgent requirement for one of our client. Hereby I am sending the requirement for your perusal, please go through it and let me know if you have any consultants available and please send me there updated resume along with Contact information and rate.  Appreciate your early response.

SAP ABAP Consultant
Location:                      Seol, South Korea
Duration:                     6 months

US Citizen only
• Sr ABAP resource for i2-JDA work related to Order Management Interfacing 3rd party ATP solution.
• The person would be responsible for web services and modification workflows/API.
• This person will be a technical lead and will require experience with user exits, enhancement points, configure RFC calls to interface .
• This person should also have experience building test scenarios and test the related scenarios surrounding order create and change.

SAP HCM Time Management
Location:                      Las Vegas, NV
Duration:                     6+ months

US Citizen only

Looking for a Sr. Time Management Consultant whose skill sets must include Time Recording and Time Evaluation. Should have a basic understanding of PA (Personnel Administration) and OM (Organizational Management).

SAP HCM Time Functional Architect
Location:                      D.C
Duration:                     4+ months

US Citizen only

Looking for a Sr. Time Management Solution architect who can provide proof-of-concept period-of-performance.
If successful, there will be an implementation that will be anywhere from 1 – 2 years.

Swapna

Sr. Technical Recruiter

cid:image001.png@01CCC0F3.9287C8E0SFSF_SAP_ConsultingPartner

C: 630-444-7436 // F: 847-556-1234

Email: swa...@3coresystems.com // Url: 3coresystems.com

IM: Yahoo : swapna2956 // Gtalk : swapna2956

www.linkedin.com/in/pswapnakishore