Oracle Release Coordinator/Clone Coordinator Duration: 6+ months Location: Ada, MI/Oracle App DBA Sys Admin Duration: 6 +months Location: Ada, MI

swapna

Nov 21, 2013, 12:09:06 PM11/21/13

Hi

Greetings!!

Hope you are doing well, right now we have an urgent requirement for one of our client. Hereby I am sending the requirement for your perusal, please go through it and let me know if you have any consultants available and please send me there updated resume along with Contact information and rate.  Appreciate your early response.

Oracle Release Coordinator/Clone Coordinator

Duration: 6+ months

Location: Ada, MI

GC/US C

Telephonic and then in-person or Skype

Job Description:

  • 5-8 years of custom or product software release management experience is required.
  • Experience managing code repositories and assembling software build packages.
  • Formal technical experience with SDLC and build/release and documentation tools.
  • Must be strong with communication planning, issue management, risk management and project scheduling.
  • Experience working with end-users, and internal cross teams to prioritize and scope scheduled releases with completion dates for each phase.
  • Managing software builds, source code repositories and automated testing in a large data center environment.
  • Proficiency with Microsoft Office Systems including Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint.
  • Large data center experience
  • Experience with the following technologies : 11g, weblogic, clustering in large production environments.

Skills Desired:

  • ITIL Certification preferred
  • Previous build management experience

Duties and Responsibilities:

  • Coordinates the release of applications through the entire SDLC.
  • Develops and manages a Release Plan.
  • Develops and manages a detailed project schedule for release process.
  • Manages the deployment of applications or application components through the respective environments.
  • Coordinates comprehensive user acceptance and early adoption testing.
  • Works closely with other application development and support teams to coordinate the release and testing of inter-dependent applications.
  • Manage time sensitive project and release efforts
  • Develops release rollout and back-out procedures.
  • Coordinates technical validation of training materials associated with releases.
  • Coordinate with Project /Program Managers, Change Managers and Configuration Managers to ensure that deployment of hardware and software changes to Production environment are authorized, traceable, tested, installed, verified and validated by the customer.

Oracle App DBA Sys Admin

Duration: 6 +months

Location: Ada, MI

GC/US C

Telephonic and then in-person or Skype

Job Description:

  • Deploying, administrating, and supporting Oracle 11g Fusion Middleware Security/Identity Management components including but not limited to: Oracle Access Manager, Oracle Identity Manager, Oracle Unified Directory, and Oracle Directory Server.
  • Design, develop, and unit test web services and other security integration components using J2EE
  • Assist application teams with application security integration of user roles/policies, troubleshooting issues
  • Working with Shared Services Team manage/perform product patch upgrades and prepare Release Management task lists
  • Performance testing, tuning, and troubleshooting

Required Qualifications:

  • Bachelors degree in computer science or a related field
  • 5+ years of architecting, deploying, administrating, and supporting Oracle 11g Fusion Middleware Security/Identity

Management components:

  • OAM
  • OIM
  • Experience in the design and implementation OIM custom connectors
  • Experience implementing workflow processes using Oracle SOA / BPEL
  • Excellent business, analytical, and problem solving skills

Best Regards

Swapna
Avani Technology Solutions Inc.
Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise

SBA 8(A) Certified Firm

722 Weiland Road, Suite 205
Rochester, NY 14626

Ph: 585- 643 -1763
Email: swap...@avanitechsolutions.com

http://www.avanitechsolutions.com

YM: swapna2956  Gtalk:swapna2956

Partnerships:

| Oracle Platinum Partner | Microsoft Partner | PMI Global R.E.P.| E-Verify | Certified MBE | Member ASA | SBA 8(A) Firm |

lndia development center certified as:

| ISO 9001:2008 | ISO 27001:2005 | NASSCOM Member |

Disclaimer:**** The information transmitted is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed and contains material of Avani Technology Solutions Inc. which maybe confidential or proprietary. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this in error, please contact the sender and delete it. If you do not want to receive any further emails, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line.****