Brazilian Portuguese Translation

Cesar Brod

Apr 17, 2014, 8:18:16 AM4/17/14
to software_cr...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sirs,

To whom should I submit a Brazilian Portuguese translation of the Manifesto for Software Kraftmanship?

Thank you!

Cesar

Doug Bradbury

Apr 17, 2014, 3:08:09 PM4/17/14
to software_cr...@googlegroups.com, Li-Hsuan Lung
Hi Cesar,
Li-Hsuan is your man!

Doug Bradbury

Cesar Brod

Apr 25, 2014, 12:45:11 PM4/25/14
to software_cr...@googlegroups.com, Li-Hsuan Lung
Thanks Doug! I have submitted my translation to Li-Hsuan. I am looking forward to see it online so I can post a link to Portuguese readers!

Cheers

Cesar

On Thursday, April 17, 2014 4:08:09 PM UTC-3, Doug wrote:
Hi Cesar,
Li-Hsuan is your man!

Doug Bradbury
On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 7:18 AM, Cesar Brod <ce...@brodtec.com> wrote:
Dear Sirs,

To whom should I submit a Brazilian Portuguese translation of the Manifesto for Software Kraftmanship?

Thank you!

Cesar

Cesar Brod

Jun 24, 2014, 3:21:16 PM6/24/14
to software_cr...@googlegroups.com
Thanks to some Brazilian subscribers, I got a correction for two typos in the same line (42). I have made the correction within the Google Drive document.

Would you please reflect this in the website?

Thanks!