Los Angeles community?

Alastair Smith

Jun 17, 2015, 12:23:10 PM6/17/15
to software_cr...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone

A colleague of mine based in Los Angeles area (Pasadena) is interested in software craftsmanship. A google search hasn't turned up many results so far, so I thought I'd double-check with this list. Is there a software craftsmanship community in the LA area that's currently active?

Thanks in advance

Alastair

Craig Demyanovich

Jun 17, 2015, 2:30:46 PM6/17/15
to software_cr...@googlegroups.com
My company, 8th Light, has an office in L.A. The team there also organizes a meetup. Software Craftsmanship is at the heart of our business.

Craig

Alastair Smith

Jun 17, 2015, 2:50:31 PM6/17/15
to software_cr...@googlegroups.com
Awesome, thanks Craig! I've pointed my colleague at the meetup you mentioned.

Is it ok if I email you off-list with a couple of questions?

Alastair

Sent from myPhone

Craig Demyanovich

Jun 17, 2015, 2:58:28 PM6/17/15
to software_cr...@googlegroups.com
Alastair, yes, you can email me off-list.

Craig