about the manifesto

Gregory Salvan

Aug 27, 2015, 11:35:11 AM8/27/15
to software_cr...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I would discuss and maybe suggest a small change on the information organisation of the manifesto web page (source code) that might improve the message.

I think the actual size and location of the button to sign the manifesto and the fact that "further reading" is at the same level than "metrics" emphasizes personal interpretations of our values rather than inducing the desire to eventually progress by understanding which ideas/discussions/practices are "hidden" behind these values.

So, why not switch the location of these informations ?
i.e. "further reading" written with bigger letters in place of the button, and "sign" as a link at the same level of and with the same appearance than "metrics".

Thanks, for any comments or feedback about that.

- Just a small detail -
Am I alone to find the font size of further reading page links too small (9.6px calculated) ?
Any objection to change #reading from 0.8em to 0.9em or 1.0em ?