Looking for embedded c/c++ developers

43 vues

AlexBolboaca

non lue,
25 janv. 2016, 04:54:2025/01/2016
à software_craftsmanship
Hi,

I have a business opportunity that might interest you. I hope it's OK to share it on this group.

One of our potential clients has an urgent need for a few embedded C/C++ developers. The context is quite difficult; they have hidden bugs and technical debt. Therefore, the ideal developer should know software design, unit testing and TDD in embedded C/C++. However, due to the urgency, they are willing to relax some of the criteria and turn to training / coaching to compensate.

They asked me if I could recommend a few developers from Europe to work with them for about a year in order to fix some of the problems. I promised to send them a few names. I will just put any interested people in contact with the managers and let them negotiate the details.

If you are interested or know anyone who is interested, please drop me an email at alex.b...@mozaicworks.com. I appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Alex

Alastair Smith

non lue,
25 janv. 2016, 04:56:0625/01/2016
à software_cr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alex

We have a lot of embedded Devs in Cambridge, I'll pass on your email to the Software Craftsmanship community here.

Hope you're well, hope to see you at ITAKE again this year!

Alastair

Sent from myPhone
Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur