A conversation starter: "4 Ideas to Apply for Better Software Design"

AlexBolboaca

Jan 21, 2015, 9:28:57 AM1/21/15
to software_cr...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I submit to your attention an article I wrote. It's meant to treat difficult topics in a way that at least creates curiosity to find out more, if not understand them. It's called "4 Ideas to Apply for Better Software Design", and it's based on my experience working with small and large code bases, with all kinds of developers in various environments.

I hope you will find it useful at least for sparkling interesting conversations with your colleagues or friends. Here's the link: http://mozaicworks.com/blog/4-ideas-apply-better-software-design/.

Of course, your feedback is very much appreciated. This is a difficult topic and I could use your help in exploring it even more.

Thank you,
Alex