Software Development Waste paper published

Todd Sedano

Feb 13, 2017, 11:49:43 AM2/13/17
to software_cr...@googlegroups.com
This research redefines our understanding of software development waste.

You can be the first to download the paper or read the paper online.

The paper contains the first evidence-based software development waste taxonomy.

My craftsmanship coworkers at Pivotal resonate with the paper's message.

While Lean Software Development has a waste taxonomy, they mapped manufacturing wastes to software development.

Developing software is fundamentally different than assembly line work.

The Pivotal culture of removing waste does align nicely with many of the goals of Lean Software Development.

Feel free to forward this email to anyone you think would be interested in this topic.

Regards,

Todd Sedano

Raoul Duke

Feb 13, 2017, 3:52:15 PM2/13/17