Attendees List from 2008 Software Craftsmanship Summit

Dave Schinkel

Jun 4, 2018, 3:13:59 AM6/4/18
to software_craftsmanship
Hey all,

I'm doing a bit of research on early Software Craftsmanship.  I was wondering if anyone had a list of who attended the Summit in Libertyville in 2008?

- Dave

Doug Bradbury

Jun 4, 2018, 9:26:02 AM6/4/18
to software_cr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dave -- I did a presentation a few years ago.  I think there is a photo of the summit attendees in there.  I'll try to find the original as well.  I'd be happy to talk you through any of the things I was a part of.  I've got a photo of the whiteboard that everyone signed as well.

Doug

Doug Bradbury

Jun 4, 2018, 11:06:27 AM6/4/18
to software_cr...@googlegroups.com
I found the slide:
The summit was on 2/9/2009
In the photo, I see: (several had left before we took a photo)

Doug Bradbury
David Chelimsky
Jim Suchy
Corey Haines
Dean Wampler
Paul Pagel
???
Craig Demyanovich
Micah Martin
Bob Martin
John Hwang
Denny Abraham
Eric Smith
??
Eric Meyer
???

Others that I can read on the board:
Dave Hoover
Joseph Lobby
Scott Roth
Matt Blodgeet
Mark
Scott Pfister
Sach Dennis
Ray Hightower

On Mon, Jun 4, 2018 at 2:13 AM, Dave Schinkel <dsch...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey all,

I'm doing a bit of research on early Software Craftsmanship.  I was wondering if anyone had a list of who attended the Summit in Libertyville in 2008?

- Dave

Micah Martin

Jun 4, 2018, 12:43:09 PM6/4/18
to software_cr...@googlegroups.com
Brian Marick was also there.  He must have left before the photo.

Micah

<Snapshot 6:4:18, 10:02 AM-2.png>