Software Craftsmanship North America

lih...@8thlight.com

Feb 14, 2018, 6:34:01 AM2/14/18
to software_craftsmanship

I’m excited to let you know that 8th Light is bringing SCNA to New York this April 19th! SCNA is a one-day conference that offers presentations and conversations about topics that can help anyone improve their skills and work more efficiently with their teams, regardless of background or experience level. We have curated a day of influential and inspiring speakers, including Rachel Davies, Bryan Liles, Eric Smith, Mona Soni, Sam Jones, Nikolai Avteniev, and more to be announced soon!

Tickets are on sale now, and I hope you can make it!

http://scna.softwarecraftsmanship.org/