A win to "The Annunciation"

Andrew Robins

May 21, 2014, 6:07:25 PM5/21/14
to software-teste...@googlegroups.com
Time for a bit of shameless promotion... :-)

Taits team entry into the Oceania division of the Software Testing World Cup has taken top honours.

Henry Martyn, Joe Walker, Joshua Ureili and Mark Tokomaru are very deserving winners. They will be off to Berlin in November to see if they can bring the trophy home for NZ.

I am immensely proud of these guys.

Cheers

Andrew

--
Test Manager, Tait Radio Communications

This email, including any attachments, is only for the intended recipient. It is subject to copyright, is confidential and may be the subject of legal or other privilege, none of which is waived or lost by reason of this transmission.
If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disseminate, distribute or reproduce such email, any attachments, or any part thereof. If you have received a message in error, please notify the sender immediately and erase all copies of the message and any attachments.
Unfortunately, we cannot warrant that the email has not been altered or corrupted during transmission nor can we guarantee that any email or any attachments are free from computer viruses or other conditions which may damage or interfere with recipient data, hardware or software. The recipient relies upon its own procedures and assumes all risk of use and of opening any attachments.

Mehtab Singh

May 21, 2014, 6:10:29 PM5/21/14
to software-teste...@googlegroups.com
Congrats guys :) Although you bet us to it, but still proud of fellow kiwis making it big. Get the trophy home :)

Regards,
Mehtab

Aaron Hodder

May 21, 2014, 6:23:04 PM5/21/14
to software-teste...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations!

On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 10:07 AM, Andrew Robins <andrew...@taitradio.com> wrote:

Andrew Robins

May 21, 2014, 6:37:53 PM5/21/14
to software-teste...@googlegroups.com
Yes,

It is great for these guys, especially given the current context at Tait.

Some excellent testers, test team leaders, and a half decent test manager are about to hit the market. :-)

Cheers

Andrew

Oliver Erlewein

May 21, 2014, 6:52:30 PM5/21/14
to software-teste...@googlegroups.com
Congrats!!! That is a very cool achievement.

Brian Osman

May 21, 2014, 7:27:17 PM5/21/14
to software-teste...@googlegroups.com
Great work Tait and credit to you and your team Andrew :)

David Greenlees

May 21, 2014, 7:29:52 PM5/21/14
to software-teste...@googlegroups.com
Well done!

Tait, if you're listening... RECOGNISE!

Peace out...

Andrew Robins

May 21, 2014, 7:32:26 PM5/21/14
to software-teste...@googlegroups.com
Hi David,

Thanks for that. It is certainly a difficult time for testers at Tait.

Cheers

Andrew

Andrew Robins

May 21, 2014, 7:33:28 PM5/21/14
to software-teste...@googlegroups.com
I am very proud of them.

They have been a great group to work with, and they had a great team leader in Sunjeet Khokhar (who might be lurking in this google group somewhere!)

Cheers

Andrew

Richard Robinson

May 21, 2014, 7:50:12 PM5/21/14
to software-teste...@googlegroups.com
Yes, Irony indeed. Well done guys!
Should help with the job prospects!
And good luck in Berlin.

On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 9:33 AM, Andrew Robins

Ajay Balamurugadas

May 21, 2014, 9:10:23 PM5/21/14
to software-teste...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations. We will try our best to join the team at Berlin ;)

Regards,
Ajay Balamurugadas

Blog: http://EnjoyTesting.blogspot.com
Twitter / Skype: ajay184f

Andrew Robins

May 21, 2014, 9:17:28 PM5/21/14
to software-teste...@googlegroups.com
Good luck!

Cheers

Andrew

Jo Robbins

May 21, 2014, 10:36:07 PM5/21/14
to software-teste...@googlegroups.com

I love the ethos of this competition.  It brings a little ‘Rock Star’ mentality to Testing in good ole NZ.

Whatever is happening at home >>> Go get ‘em!

Jo Robbins