Software Testing World Cup?

Matt Heusser

Mar 21, 2014, 1:31:03 PM3/21/14
to software-teste...@googlegroups.com
Hey folks -

Diaz & Hilterscheid, who run the annual Agile Testing Days Conference in Berlin, are trying something new this year - a world championship for software testing.

By that, I actually mean just that. We'll have six continental rounds in the local time zone, mostly on Saturdays, in small teams of 2-4. The winners for each championship get free air, hotel, and conference fees waived to attend the world championship in November in Germany.

I've been asked to serve as a judge.

Registrations are booming everywhere, except for Australia. This surprises me.

I wonder if my Kiwi friends would like to take the championship home?

Learn more at www.softwaretestingworldcup.com or email me. I'm around.

best regards,

--
Matthew Heusser,
Managing Principal, Excelon Development

Andrew Tanyono

Mar 26, 2014, 4:34:56 AM3/26/14
to software-teste...@googlegroups.com
Hi Matthew,

What about Indonesian-Kiwi tester? Do you think I should give a shot at this?

Regards,
Andrew

(n) Andrew Tanyono
(m) +62-813-1024-1088