MeetUp @ Xero

parva...@xero.com

Jul 17, 2014, 6:12:55 PM7/17/14
to software-teste...@googlegroups.com
We are hosting our first Meetup @Xero on 24th July , 5.30pm -7.30pm. Nigel Charman , from Assurity, is our guest speaker and he will be sharing his expertise and experience in continuous delivery through the topic, Better Faster Software Delivery.

Here are the details to the Meetup:

Looking forward to meet some creative minds next Thursday!

Location

Xero HQ,
3 Market Lane,
Wellington

Andrew Robins

Jul 18, 2014, 7:06:00 AM7/18/14
to software-teste...@googlegroups.com

Hi Pavarthy

Thanks for the invitation,  but I am not in Wellington until the 19th of August.

Keep me on your list though.

Cheers

Andrew

Smitha

Jul 22, 2014, 7:11:15 PM7/22/14
to software-teste...@googlegroups.com
Sorry Andrew,
You may have send the above email to the wrong person, unless this was send to a group and i happened to be in that group along with 'Pavarthy'.

Regards,
Angel