CITCON Auckland Feb 21/22 2014 - Getting full so get your registration now!

olivernz

Jan 15, 2014, 5:42:53 PM1/15/14
to software-teste...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

Just a reminder that CITCON in Auckland is filling up. So if you're interested get in there and register. Remember it's free and an excellent Peer 2 Peer conference.

Cheers Oliver

David Greenlees

Jan 15, 2014, 5:52:56 PM1/15/14
to software-teste...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
I went along to this in Sydney last year and it was awesome! If you can go, I suggest you do.  :)

DG

Mohinder Khosla

Jan 16, 2014, 2:49:23 PM1/16/14
to software-teste...@googlegroups.com
Going to CITCON is the best decision you will make this year. If you haven't made your mind up then I urge you to do it and you will not regret. You will learn what you go there for and listen to no speeches. Write your experiences after you are back from the conference. This is the best place to meet like minded people. Good luck! Sorry long way for me to travel

On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 7:43 PM, Mohinder Khosla <mohinderk...@gmail.com> wrote:
Going to