Joel On Software, FogBugz 6.0 World Tour

Jeremiah

Jun 21, 2007, 9:54:11 PM6/21/07
to Software Professionals of Alaska
Hello SPA,

Sorry to give you two posts in one day, but this was an urgent request
from one of our members. We need you to fill out the following survey
(takes about 1 minute):

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=TXRtEOXSQi5I4O0MJL2CmQ_3d_3d

Joel Spoelsky (of Joel On Software, http://www.joelonsoftware.com) is
doing a world tour to demo version 6.0 of FogBugz, a bug tracking
system developed by his company. Joel is a very insightful and
influential thought-leader on software development who always has lots
of good things to say. Even if you're not interested in the product,
please fill out the survey to increase our chances of getting him to
stop and speak in Anchorage!

Thanks,
Jeremiah