Registration for WoSSS21 is now open; it will take place online 6-8 October 2021!

Jessica Farrell

Aug 12, 2021, 3:14:47 PM8/12/21
to software-prese...@googlegroups.com, spn-m...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

I encourage you to register for the 2021 Workshop on Sustainable Software Sustainability, or WoSSS! It's a great opportunity to hear about software preservation projects happening outside our network, and some of our very own Software Preservation Network colleagues are featured in the program, too. I haven't seen a whole lot of software preservation professional development opportunities this year and I'm so thankful they are bringing this together - for FREE!!!! Hope to see you there!

Best,
Jess

Registration for WoSSS21 is now open; it will take place online 6-8 October 2021!

Registration is now open for WoSSS21. The Workshop will surface key areas of software sustainability in cultural heritage, Open Science & FAIR software, research software and human infrastructures. The workshop will take place on Wednesday 6th October to Friday 8th October 2021 and will take place online. The programme has been curated by our programme committee to cover a broad cross section of software sustainability topics and a diverse mixture of speakers.

The workshop sessions features talks on the key area followed by multiple break out discussion sessions; the points of view of workshop participants will be reflected in a final report. We have morning sessions that start early and afternoon sessions that start later to make it easier for international participation.

The real value of WoSSS is in the contributions by workshop participants. We invite you to make WoSSS a success! Please feel free to share this invitation to your network - you can like and retweet - https://twitter.com/WoSSS_team/status/1422872497855385601

The workshop on sustainable software sustainability (WoSSS) series focuses on the topic of software sustainability, particularly on bringing together different research communities and provisions for the long term.

Kind regards,

The WoSSS organising committee

Shoaib Sufi, Carlos Martinez-Ortiz, Peter Doorn

--
Jess Farrell | she/her/hers
Community Facilitator

Working from Medford, MA

Jessica Farrell

Oct 4, 2021, 10:33:09 AM10/4/21
to software-prese...@googlegroups.com, spn-m...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone - quick reminder that this free software preservation event is this week! Please register! Hope to see you there :)

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/workshop-on-sustainable-software-sustainability-2021-wosss21-wosss21-tickets-165250271009?keep_tld=1

best,
Jess