Recordings and resources now available for the Autumn 2021 Software Preservation Community Forum

Jessica Farrell

Dec 17, 2021, 2:50:16 PM12/17/21
to software-prese...@googlegroups.com
Greetings Colleagues,

The SPN Community Engagement Collaborative is delighted to announce that recordings for the Autumn 2021 Software Preservation Community Forum are now available on our website!

Listen to the recording here: https://www.softwarepreservationnetwork.org/software-preservation-community-forum-fall-2021/

The September 2021 Community Forum featured a discussion about preservation use cases that have gotten a little less attention than their high profile multimedia cousins – focusing on data reproducibility and historically-situated software.

Acknowledgement and sincere thanks to our speakers -

  • Elena Colón-Marrero, Archivist for Digital Curation at the University of Michigan’s Bentley Historical Society

  • Vicky Rampin, Research Data Management and Reproducibility Librarian at New York University

And thank you to our registered attendees for your curiosity and engagement!

On behalf of the Community Engagement Collaborative,

Jess

--
Web: www.softwarepreservationnetwork.org
Twitter: @softpresnetwork