Fwd: Educopia Institute Newsletter, June 2021

Hannah Ballard

Jun 29, 2021, 12:16:08 PM6/29/21
to Hannah Ballard
Good morning colleagues,

A friendly reminder that Educopia Institute recently started a newsletter that features resources, updates, and announcements from our diverse portfolio of research, consulting, and community cultivation work. We invite you to read the second issue below and, if you like what you see, consider subscribing to our newsletter list. The newsletter is a handy way to stay up-to-date on the many digital curation and preservation initiatives underway at Educopia. Happy reading!

With many thanks, and very best wishes,
Hannah