Agile Tours 2012, Bangalore 29-Sep...

Tathagat Varma

Sep 5, 2012, 2:34:35 AM9/5/12
Dear Professional Colleague -

As you may be aware, ISEC is organizing a conference on “Innovating Agility” in Bengaluru on 29th September 2012. The conference will focus on Innovation in Agility and Innovating with Agility

In this event I am presenting  a talk on Software Agility - Necessary but not Sufficient. In this session, In this talk, I will explore various aspect of agility at business level, and how agile must scale up and evolve to address such challenges in order to stay relevant at business level.

If  this interests you, please join me and other fellow speakers for a day of learning on the new trends, discoveries, experiences and innovation in agile world. The detailed agenda of the event is attached for your perusal. Also, feel free to forward the invite to your team members and colleagues who might benefit from this conference.

To register for the event, Please follow the link below :

http://isec.co/event_detail_info.php?event_id=11

With Warm Regards,

Agile Tour 2012-Bengaluru-Key Speakers.pdf