Need help fluid control board

marcoanro...@gmail.com

Apr 16, 2018, 11:33:16 AM4/16/18
to Soft Robotics Toolkit Forum
Started on a project to build a hand that runs of pressurized air. The issue i have ran into is with the wiring (Soft robotics toolkit Control Board). I have wired everything to the best of my abilities. Everything gets power and I have downloaded the code from the website and downloaded it to the Arduino board. When I turn it on everything gets power but the valves have a red light coming on. I have tried looking up if that means it is locked since no air gets past it. When i turn the toggle witches off and on and turn the potentiomenters I noted that the MOSFETs looses some power since it lights dim. It is hard to know if the code is even working since nothing changes from when i download the code. I'm thinking of taking all the wiring completely off and starting over. Has anyone run into this issue or might have an idea how to fix it?

Dishika Agrawal

Jun 21, 2022, 5:42:57 PM6/21/22
to Soft Robotics Toolkit Forum
Hey I'm also facing similar situation I have made the board but the blinking light is only working for 2 ports and I'm not getting any output. Can you help out what did you did to make it working.