Fluidic Control Board design and Development

Naqcho Ali Muhammad Abbas

Sep 27, 2022, 10:48:00 AM9/27/22
to Soft Robotics Toolkit Forum
Hello everyone,

I am from Pakistan, and looking for help regarding the design and development of the Fluidic Control Board which is posted at Fluidic Control Board | Soft Robotics Toolkit.
I will pay for your help in the design and development of the project. Actually, I work in a lab at an engineering university in Pakistan. we are planning to teach students soft robotics for this purpose we are planning first to design and developed the control board.

If you can work with me on this project, please let me know through email or Whatsapp:+923463739895
Thank you,
Naqcho Ali