Re: Digest for sofastatistics@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Grant Paton-Simpson

Jun 10, 2021, 3:15:17 AM6/10/21
to sofasta...@googlegroups.com

Hi Sally,

I guess you're using Windows and you were unable to run the exe file inside the zip? Was this on a machine you have Admin rights over?

All the best,
Grant

On 10/06/21 6:06 am, sofasta...@googlegroups.com wrote:
Sally Chamberlain <se.cham...@btinternet.com>: Jun 09 08:35AM -0700

Hi, I've tried to download the software a few times but it comes as a
zipped file. When I open it, there is a file inside but it won't run and
the program does not appear on my machine. How do I get this to work? I
need it as it comes recommended for my course and is a major part of my
latest module.