Merging data files

Greg Stuart

Nov 27, 2019, 9:37:15 AM11/27/19
to sofastatistics
Good Day to All,

I have a large Excel spreadsheet that has been broken into various sheets. I have loaded each sheet separately into Sofa. Is there a way to combine these separate files into one data set?

Thanks to All

Grant Paton-Simpson

Nov 28, 2019, 12:13:53 AM11/28/19
to 'Greg Stuart' via sofastatistics

Hi Greg,

Sort of. I can give a hint now and more details later.

SOFA stores the imported data in an SQLite database called sofa.db which you'll probably find in the C:\Users\your_name\sofastats\_internal folder.

If you can get an open-source SQLite data browser you can run a UNION query to combine all the separate tables into one.

Is this something you would consider trying?

All the best,
Grant

--

---