Install SOFA Ubuntu 22.04

alides.terr...@gmail.com

Jul 12, 2022, 5:10:40 PM7/12/22
to sofastatistics
Good afternoon.
I'm not able to install SOFA on Ubuntu 22.04. It doesn't recognize the Python version. Has anyone gone through this problem?
Pardon my English. I am Brazilian.

Grant Paton-Simpson

Jul 13, 2022, 2:28:20 PM7/13/22
to sofasta...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

On 13/07/22 9:10 am, alides.terr...@gmail.com wrote:
Good afternoon.
I'm not able to install SOFA on Ubuntu 22.04.

Which version? I have SOFA running on 22.04 but not as a fresh install (I upgraded Ubuntu with SOFA already installed). I also managed to do a fresh install onto 21.10 IIRC.

What are the error messages?

It doesn't recognize the Python version. Has anyone gone through this problem?
Pardon my English. I am Brazilian.

No worries - greetings from New Zealand :-)

Grant

--

---

Matúš

Sep 1, 2022, 2:35:13 PM9/1/22
to sofastatistics
Hi. I think I have the same problem. After upgrade to Ubuntu 22.04, my previously installed SOFA stopped working. When trying to reinstall it, it fails because of unmet dependency on python-pil. I have Python 3.10.4 installed. Thank you for advice.  Matúš