SOFA for Mac

Ramón Rodríguez-Montalbán

Oct 6, 2022, 3:50:24 PM10/6/22
to sofastatistics
Hi there:
I hope this message finds you well. I'm trying to install SOFA in Mac but it shows an error message saying the app need an update to work on mac OS. Is there new version of SOFA? Kind regards, Ramón

Grant Paton-Simpson

Oct 13, 2022, 1:15:42 PM10/13/22
to sofasta...@googlegroups.com

Hi Ramón,

Sadly the Mac work is stuck for the time being. See https://www.sofastatistics.com/blog/call-for-community-help-on-packaging-sofa-for-mac/

But I am planning one big push to fix SOFA for Windows and the latest versions of Ubuntu. Probably during the NZ Summer holidays.

All the best,
Grant

--

---