Error:Database is locked

teacher...@gmail.com

Aug 14, 2014, 1:29:34 PM8/14/14
to sofasta...@googlegroups.com
I'm trying to import data from an excel spreadsheet into sofastats, and I keep getting this message "Unable to IMPORT.  Error: Database is locked" It worked fine yesterday.  Any suggestions?  I'm racing to get my Master's thesis stats done and now I'm in a panic!

Grant Paton-Simpson

Aug 14, 2014, 3:08:26 PM8/14/14
to sofasta...@googlegroups.com
I remember thesis-submission stress - don't panic - I'll help off-group.

--

---

P kumar

Jan 9, 2019, 12:58:37 PM1/9/19