sockjs from Flash/Actionscript

AD

May 4, 2012, 11:43:33 AM5/4/12
to sockjs
Hello,

 Anyone aware of a good way to implement sockjs client in Flash/Actionscript?  We are looking to build some AIR Mobile apps and need a good sockjs connection library.

Cheers,
-AD

Marek Majkowski

May 8, 2012, 8:34:43 AM5/8/12
to straig...@gmail.com, sockjs
Nope, there is nothing like that.

If you can assume a flash 10+ runtime, the simplest thing should be using
flash web-socket-js project:
https://github.com/gimite/web-socket-js

Marek

her...@gmail.com

Sep 7, 2015, 12:24:58 PM9/7/15
to sockjs, straig...@gmail.com
Has anything changed during the last 3 years?
I'm also using Flex and looking to use a polyfill library that will provide fallbacks for realtime handling.
Aa far as I understand, web-socket-js provides only a websocket implementation over flash.

I've been using FlashSocket.IO in the past but it seems to be abandoned ...