It's not possible using sockjs for Facebook Instant Games platform

Oren Shvalb

Jun 22, 2018, 11:45:42 PM6/22/18
to sockjs
Hi guys,

I need your advice regarding the following problem:
I'm have a online game developed using Vertx-eventbus javscript library which under the hood uses sockjs.

When I try to upload my game to Facebook Instant Games platform it rejects my game because I use functionality which they forbid.

The problematic function appear to be:  parent.postMessage  which communicates with parent window and this is not allowed by Facebook Instant Games platform.

Any ideas how to overcome this problem?

Thank you so much,
Orem