How would live mentoring be helpful to this repository

Andi

Jan 24, 2019, 4:08:54 AM1/24/19
to sockjs
Hi,

I'm building a 1:1 mentoring platform where new users can book mentoring sessions with experienced ones. I used a lot of mentoring services myself to learn about coding in general, but I think it is missing on a repository level. So I'm exploring currently if there is a demand and how not only users but repositories can benefit from such sessions.

My questions:
1) In what way it could add a benefit to the repository, in addition to existing channels like this group. E.g. I got the feedback that it is interesting to summarize the session and then provide them as troubleshooting guides etc.

Bye
Andi

PS: I hope it's Ok to ask here because it's not 100% related to this repository.