GHOP Awards Ceremony List Created

LH (Leslie Hawthorn)

Feb 17, 2008, 10:32:31 PM2/17/08
to GHOP Contest Administrative List
Hello everyone,

Invitations sent to newly created list.

- all grand prize winners
- Adam from Drupal
- Andre from GNOME
- Helen from Moodle
- Matthew from Plone

The ASF is still deliberating. Others, haven't heard from you. Let
me know whom your delegate will be - we're looking at schedules all of
May and June to see what makes sense.

Cheers,
LH

LH (Leslie Hawthorn)

Feb 18, 2008, 5:25:18 PM2/18/08
to GHOP Contest Administrative List
Hello everyone,

I know the ASF, Joomla! and the PSF are all deliberating on whom to
send. MoinMoin, Mono, SilverStripe, what's the good word?

As I know this question will come up, we are open to organizations
sending more than one mentor, but we're only covering costs for one.
Please check with me about sending extra mentors - I want to make sure
no one organization ends up being overrepresented.

Cheers,
LH

LH (Leslie Hawthorn)

Feb 20, 2008, 11:39:05 PM2/20/08
to GHOP Contest Administrative List
Mono, SilverStripe, what's the good word? Need one mentor each from
you as your delegate by end of day on Friday.

Cheers,
LH