Please Nag Your Students

LH (Leslie Hawthorn)

Feb 20, 2008, 12:11:36 PM2/20/08
to GHOP Contest Administrative List
Hello everyone,

There's only two days left for students to submit their prize claim
forms online and we've only heard from about half of our
participants. Can you please gently remind them about the deadline?
You can point them to this thread on the announcement list:

http://groups.google.com/group/ghop-announce/browse_thread/thread/4ab4d58d0f57f5ef

Thank you,
LH

Titus Brown

Feb 21, 2008, 2:23:59 AM2/21/08
to sockh...@googlegroups.com
how can we find out who hasn't submitted?

On Wed, Feb 20, 2008 at 09:11:36AM -0800, LH (Leslie Hawthorn) wrote:
->
-> Hello everyone,
->
-> There's only two days left for students to submit their prize claim
-> forms online and we've only heard from about half of our
-> participants. Can you please gently remind them about the deadline?
-> You can point them to this thread on the announcement list:
->
-> http://groups.google.com/group/ghop-announce/browse_thread/thread/4ab4d58d0f57f5ef
->
-> Thank you,
-> LH
-> ->

Leslie Hawthorn

Feb 21, 2008, 4:03:25 PM2/21/08
to sockh...@googlegroups.com
That's a manual process.  In other words, you'd have to give me a list of all your students names and I have to do a diff against what we have in our database.  This is one of those things we would have to fix before doing this again.

Can a gentle nag just be sent out through your usual channels?

Cheers,
LH
--
Leslie Hawthorn