Grand Prize Winners - Status Update

0 просмотров

LH (Leslie Hawthorn)

не прочитано,
9 февр. 2008 г., 00:47:4809.02.2008
– GHOP Contest Administrative List
Hello everyone,

Here's a status check for each organization; please just do a quick
look and get back to me with any needed items or if you have
questions.

BTW, I have begun contacting all the Grand Prize Winners and have no
doubt forgotten to CC all the right people on that email, so if you do
get the mail please feel to add others to it to congratulate your
contestant.

If you see that your organization is listed as having winner nominated
and contacted & logo on file then we have everything we need from you
for now. If anything comes up this weekend I will ping you off-list/
find you in IRC.
ASF:
winner noimated and contacted
logo artwork on file
- requested additional text for student decision write up; anything to
add?

Drupal:
winner noimated and contacted
logo artwork on file

GNOME:
winner noimated and contacted
logo artwork on file

Joomla!:
winner noimated and contacted
logo artwork on file

MoinMoin:
winner noimated and contacted
logo artwork on file

Mono:
vote in progress for Grand Prize Winner
logo artwork needed

Moodle:
winner nominated and contacted
logo artwork on file
- need student's parental consent form or to know that s/he is legally
an adult

Plone:
winner nominated
logo artwork needed
- in process of contacting student, checking email addy on file for
accuracy

Python:
vote in progress
logo artwork needed

Silverstripe:
winner nominated and contacted
logo artwork on file
- need response to my comments on student decision write up

Thanks everyone!

Cheers,
LH

Titus Brown

не прочитано,
9 февр. 2008 г., 01:05:0209.02.2008
– sockh...@googlegroups.com
leslie: is the logo on this page acceptable?

http://code.google.com/p/google-highly-open-participation-psf/

we don't have a GHOP-specific one.

--t

Bertrand Delacretaz

не прочитано,
9 февр. 2008 г., 03:17:2609.02.2008
– sockh...@googlegroups.com
On Feb 9, 2008 6:47 AM, LH (Leslie Hawthorn) <lho...@gmail.com> wrote:

> ...ASF:

> winner noimated and contacted
> logo artwork on file
> - requested additional text for student decision write up; anything to

> add?...

Just sent the additional info to Leslie.
-Bertrand

Leslie Hawthorn

не прочитано,
9 февр. 2008 г., 14:40:5709.02.2008
– sockh...@googlegroups.com

It's  fine - thank you.

Cheers,
LH

--
Leslie Hawthorn
Program Manager - Open Source

http://code.google.com/opensource/

Matthew Wilkes

не прочитано,
9 февр. 2008 г., 14:54:1409.02.2008
– sockh...@googlegroups.com

On Heisei 0020-02-09, at 054748GMT, LH (Leslie Hawthorn) wrote:

> Plone:
> winner nominated
> logo artwork needed
> - in process of contacting student, checking email addy on file for
> accuracy

I sent you the page with the logo info on, but the attached is
probably the best one.

Thanks

Matt

plone-logo-64.png
PGP.sig

Leslie Hawthorn

не прочитано,
9 февр. 2008 г., 23:21:5809.02.2008
– sockh...@googlegroups.com

You rock - thank you, I'll use this one.
Ответить всем
Отправить сообщение автору
Переслать
0 новых сообщений